We are looking for a pathologist who can study and test clinical samples in the diagnostic and therapeutic fields. A person who can analyze blood tests and help us observe and detect diseases. He or she will be responsible for performing inspections of research facilities.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Clinical insight or guidance may be provided depending on the outcome of the trial.
2. Must be competent to perform and adjust necessary tests.
Role – Pathologist Doctor
Functional Area – Clinics and hospitals
Industry Type – Healthcare
Qualification – MBBS/MD
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.5 lakh To 5 lakh.
Pathologist skills –
1. In-depth understanding of medicine and biology.
2. Analytical thinking skills.
3. Ability to analyze and work well under pressure.
4. Ability to adjust tests and determine accurate results.
- Duties –
1. To fully restore the patient’s health, it is recommended to schedule as many follow-up appointments as caution is warranted.
2. Be aware of improvements in neuroimaging and current clinical practice.