Job ID 25508
Experience 1 Year
We’re looking for an orthopedic expert. As a result, you must be able to use both nonsurgical and surgical approaches to treat a wide range of musculoskeletal issues, such as sports injuries, joint pain, and back problems.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. You should be able to collect patient information as well as their medical history.
2. It’s important that you are able to prescribe and administer treatments such as surgeries, medications, etc.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.5 lakh to 5 lakhs.
Role – Orthopedic Surgeon
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH
1. A high degree of accuracy in diagnosing and using tests is a must.
2. Be able to make decisions and solve problems analytically.
3.Should be able to organize well.
4. Leadership and teamwork should be strong points for the candidate.
5. Need to be able to work with patients and their families with compassion.
1. Treatment of musculoskeletal disorders in patients of all ages is a requirement. You have to treat patients of all ages with musculoskeletal conditions.
2. Provide medical care to patients.