Job ID 27629
Experience 1 Year
We seek an experienced ophthalmologist to repair severe eye injuries, diagnose eye diseases, and prescribe medicines. The ophthalmologist’s responsibilities range from simple tasks like prescription corrective glasses to more complex ones like keyhole or laser surgery. An ophthalmologist must be willing to keep up-to-date on illnesses, functions, and anatomy of the eye if they want to be effective. If you want to succeed in this field, you must be precise, analytical,
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting with regular treatment, such as vision testing and prescription eyeglasses
- The practice of corrective surgery, including the repair of damage and corneas, as well as the removal of cataract
- Preparing for and performing sophisticated surgical procedures such as keyhole or laser surgery
- Identifying and treating eye disorders and damage.
- The management of outpatient eye clinics, emergency eye clinics, or other specialty eye clinics.
- Treating medical conditions that have an impact on eyesight in a comprehensive manner
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Ophthalmologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum