We want a family nurse practitioner who can do physical examinations, order diagnostic tests and procedures, diagnose and treat sickness, prescribe necessary medications, and teach their patients how to build healthy lives in order to promote health and avoid disease.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Health condition evaluation and diagnosis
- Routine physical examinations
- Creating and implementing treatment regimens for acute and chronic diseases
- Providing primary health care with a focus on prevention
- Medication and other treatments are prescribed.
- Organizing and interpreting laboratory and another diagnostic testing
- Assisting with minor surgery
- When necessary, making appropriate referrals.
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: Staff nursing Jobs
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 25,000 – 60,000 per month with shift duty
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button