An expert in the field of cardiology who can diagnose and treat patients suffering from heart or circulation issues is urgently required. They must be able to communicate well and be willing to work with experts from other fields in order to be successful.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patients’ medical histories and symptoms must be discovered when you talk with them.
- An ailment must be diagnosed by undergoing diagnostic tests in order to establish its cause and kind.
- The results of each test should be communicated to the patient whenever possible.
- Informing the patient on his or her treatment options is essential.
- Collaboration between medical experts is required for both diagnostic procedures as well as therapeutic interventions
- Possessing the ability to make postoperative care suggestions and to educate patients on healthy living practices.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 Lakh – 5 lakh per month
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum