Job ID 20279
We are looking to hire a neurologist with outstanding medical knowledge of anatomy, physiology, the central nervous system, and other body systems. Neurologists are expected to have excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills with the ability to communicate effectively to patients and staff.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to perform a physical and neurological examination of patients who are suffering from neurological disorders.
2. Should be able to order diagnostic tests such as blood tests, spinal fluid tests, imaging tests such as MRI.
Role: Neurologist Doctor
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
1. Fantastic Counselling And Listening Skills.
2. Superb organizational and time management skills.
3. Excellent Decision-Making Skills And Communication.
4. Fantastic research skills.
5. Outstanding practical and diagnostic skills.
6. Great management and leadership skills.
7. Leadership ability.
Work Deals With Mainly:
2. Multiple sclerosis.
5. Spinal cord disease.
7. Motor Neuron Disease.