Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an analytical radiologist to join our team of medical professionals. As radiologists, we need a person who can use skills and various medical imaging techniques to procedure virtual representations of specific areas of the human body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatments.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to evaluate a patient’s medical history to ensure the medical imaging procedure will not harm them.
2. Should be able to suggest alternative medical imaging techniques when necessary.
3. Should be able to inform patients about the medical imaging process.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: DNB Radiologist.
Education: MBBS/MD/DMRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
1. 1-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh – 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full Time/Par time/Locum