Experience 1 Year
We are hiring a specialist radiologist doctor who can come examine and diagnose disorders and diseases using x-ray and radioactive materials and also treat patients. Should be able to instruct radiology staff in desired techniques, position, or projection. Should also be able to supervise and teach residents.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to instruct radiologist staff in desired projections.
2. Should be able to obtain patient histories from electronic records, patient interviews, dictated reports, and by communicating with referring clinicians prepare comprehensive, interpretive reports of findings.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
1. 1-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.5 lakh to 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum