Experience 1 Year
Highly qualified radiologists are required to provide image management services by directing and coordinating radiology services and imaging systems. Analysis and management of employees is also a requirement. X-ray machines, CT scans, or ultrasound are examples of things you might need to use.
Roles and Responsibilities –
1. MRI and CT scanning equipment can be used.
2. In critical situations, several different clinical strategies can also be effective.
3. The clinical status of the patient should be reported.
4. The radiologist may be responsible for using the X-ray symptom management system.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.80 lakh to 4.50 lakh per month
1. Have 1-5 years of experience in this field.
2. Excellent patient care and social work skills.
3. Maintain critical thinking and basic reasoning skills.
4. You must cooperate with others to feel empathy for the patient.
5. Extensive experience is required to use diagnostic equipment.
1. Especially recommended representing achievements characterized by patience and exciting potential.
2. Communicate and understand the patient’s preferences.
3. Passion for accuracy.