Job ID 30268
We are looking for an orthopedic doctor. He/she should be able to use both non-surgical and surgical methods to treat musculoskeletal trauma, degenerative diseases, infections, spine disorders, sports injuries, tumors, and congenital disorders.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/ she ensures that the patient is fit enough to undergo any kind of test or surgery.
- He/she creates the care plan for the patient and ensures that the patient follows it strictly.
- He/she makes sure that patients understand what is happening within their bodies.
- He/she should be able to provide safe pre-operative and post-operative care.
- He/she must be able to teach pain management techniques to patients.
- He/she can monitor the patient’s condition and make a record.
- He/she must keep a check upon their blood pressure, heart activity, oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, breathing, and body temperature during the surgery.
- He/she should be able to communicate with the patient.
- He/she should be able to work with a range of other health professionals, such as surgeons, operating department practitioners, theatre nurses, and to ensure patient wellbeing.
- He/she must show empathy towards patients and their families and must have patience.
- He/she must respect and maintain the confidentiality of the patient’s personal information.
- He/she must undertake patients’ histories, using specialized equipment to determine the extent of a fraction or injury, and determining the best mode of treatment.
- He/she should be able to perform blood tests to check for degenerative bone conditions.
- He/she must know how to strengthen an area of the body through exercises, ultrasounds, and strength training.
- He/she should surgically repair bones, nerves, ligaments, tendons, and joints to promote healing.
- He/she should be able to deal with Acute and chronic injuries and pain.
- He/she should be able to arrange rehabilitation plans after surgeries.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiableble
Role – Orthopedic Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH