Job ID 21726
Experience 1 Year
We are hiring a neurologist for the treatment of disorders of the nervous system. This will include strokes, migraines, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord disorders. Also needed to work in hospitals to treat patients or for conducting records.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to diagnose complex neurological problems by listening to the patient’s history as well as by examining them and using appropriate neurological test
2. Should be able to run outpatient clinics, where you will mainly see patients with chronic conditions, i.e. diseases that take a long time to develop.
Role: Specialist Neurologist
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
1. Fantastic Counselling And Listening Skills.
2. Superb organizational and time management skills.
3. Excellent Decision-Making Skills And Communication.
4. Fantastic research skills.
5. Outstanding practical and diagnostic skills.
6. Great management and leadership skills.
7. Leadership ability.
Experience: 1 to 5 years of experience in hospitals and clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Work Deals With Mainly:
2. Multiple sclerosis.
5. Spinal cord disease.
6. Brain tumors.
7. Motor Neuron Disease.