Experience 2 Years
Searching for an orthopedic specialist. The ability to use non-surgical and surgical methods to treat a variety of musculoskeletal problems, including sports-related injuries, joint pain, and back pain is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. You must collect, record, and maintain patient information and records
2. You must prescribe and administer treatment, surgery, medication, etc.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 Lakh to 5 lakhs.
Role – Ortho Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH
1. An excellent technique for use in precision and diagnostic tests.
2. It requires strong decision-making, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
3. Great organization skills are required.
4. You need strong skills for leadership and teamwork.
5. Working with patients and their families essentially requires care and compassion.
1. Treat patients with musculoskeletal disorders of all ages.
2. You must be able to provide medical care to patients.