Job ID 20278
We hire neurologists who should have fantastic organizational and time management skills and support practical and diagnostic skills. Should be familiar with research methods and be willing to keep up to date with advances in treatments.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to diagnose conditions and disorders based on physical and cognitive exams and test results.
2. Should be able to develop a treatment plan, manage and adapt the treatment of patients depending on progress.
Role: Fresher Neurologist Doctor
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
1. Fantastic Counselling And Listening Skills.
2. Superb organizational and time management skills.
3. Excellent Decision-Making Skills And Communication.
4. Fantastic research skills.
5. Outstanding practical and diagnostic skills.
6. Great management and leadership skills.
7. Leadership ability.
Work Deals With Mainly:
2. Multiple sclerosis.
5. Spinal cord disease.
6. Brain tumors.
7. Motor Neuron Disease.