Job ID 29770
We are looking for an excellent pediatrician who can provide an accurate diagnosis based solely on the physical, mental and social health of children from birth to youth. Advise parents of children’s health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. You must be able to collect, record and maintain the patient’s medical history and information.
2. Must be able to prescribe and administer treatments, therapies, medications, vaccines, etc.
Role: Pediatrician Doctor
Functional area: Medical health care.
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to get along with children.
2. Must have strong decision-making, diagnosing, and problem-solving skills.
3. Must have good organizational skills.
4. Must have strong leadership and teamwork skills.
5. You must be loving and compassionate when working with children and their families.
1. You must treat babies and children.
2. Your responsibility is to provide medical services to newborns and patients.