Experience 3 Years
We are hiring radiologists who can use medical imaging technology to diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries and should have to perform many tasks of diagnosing and treating illness and treating illness and would be able to suggest alternative diagnostic techniques.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Should be able to evaluate a patient’s medical history to ensure the medical imaging procedure will not harm them.
2. Should be able to suggest alternative medical imaging techniques when necessary.
3. Should be able to inform patients about the medical imaging process.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Specialist Radiologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DMRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
1. 3 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 Lakh – 5 Lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full Time/ Part Time/Locum