We are looking for an MD medicine doctor.He/she should be able to examine patients who have illnesses or injuries, and order diagnostic tests and interpret the results of these tests to determine what illness a patient has or to what extent specific injury is, such as a broken bone or concussion.
ROLLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should be able to order and discuss test results with patients.
- He/she must be able to consult with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- He/she must be able to teach pain management techniques.
- He/she must examine if there is any need for therapies and/or medicines and prescribe them to the patient.
- He/she must suggest any lifestyle changes if needed.
- He/she should be able to make quick decisions under crucial circumstances.
- He/she should be able to talk to the patients clearly.
- He/she must create and record the patient’s daily progress.
- He/she must be mentally as well as physically strong enough to work for long hours.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- He/she should keep detailed notes of appointments of patients, including tests, treatments prescribed, and test results as well.
- He/she should be polite and show empathy towards the patient and their families.
- He/she must make regular check ups and ensure there is no danger to the patient’s health.
- He/she must be able to work under stressful circumstances.
Role: MD Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/DNB/MD Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.75 lakh To 5 lakh.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum