Experience 2 Years
We are hiring a radiologist who specializes in mammography, cardiovascular radiology, gastro-intestinal radiology, musculoskeletal radiology, oncology. Should be able to work as a team of health professionals that include MRI, ultrasounds, cardiovascular technicians.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to inform patients about the medical imaging process.
2. Should be able to perform or direct radiology staff to carry out image-guided diagnostic procedures.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
1. 2-8 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.5 lakh to 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patient’s concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum