A cardiology expert who can identify and treat individuals with heart or circulation problems is urgently needed. To be effective, they must be able to communicate well and be willing to work with specialists from different fields.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patient’s medical history and symptoms must be found while discussing their health with them.
- For a diagnosis, diagnostic tests must be conducted.
- The patient should be informed of the findings of each test whenever feasible.
- Information on the patient’s treatment options is essential.
- A team of medical experts is required for both diagnostic and treatment techniques to be successful.
- Provide postoperative care suggestions and educate patients on good lifestyle practices.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.5 Lakh – 5 lakh per month
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Junior Consultant Cardiology Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum