In need of a qualified cardiac surgeon In order to do this, you’ll need to work closely with our cardiologists. Therapy of circulatory or cardiovascular system problems, including diagnosis, testing, and treatment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Symptom analysis and medical testing are part of the patient evaluation process.
- To perform cardiac catheterizations and diagnostic imaging studies; to perform or recommend therapies such as echocardiograms.
- Result analysis of patients’ tests
- If necessary, help with heart surgery.
- The patient’s recuperation should be closely monitored following a surgical procedure.
- Prescribe medications and monitor patient intake.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: 0 to 5 years of experience As a medical cardiologist
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 Lakh – 5 Lakh per month, work in shift duty.
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Invasive Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum