We are recruiting an experienced doctor with a positive attitude to join our growing healthcare team. You will be diagnosing, educating, and treating our patients in this position, ensuring that they receive the best possible care. As a part of our medical team, you will administer prescriptions, educate patients about their health, and develop treatment programs for those with chronic health issues.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In hospitals and clinics, patients are monitored and cared for.
- Investigating, diagnosing, and treating individuals’ medical problems
- Prescriptions and medication reviews for patients
- Taking precise notes for use as a legal record and by other healthcare providers
- Collaboration with other doctors, healthcare experts, and management personnel
- People should be educated about their health.
- Educating and supervising medical students.
Role: MBBS Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional area: Medical Health Care
Industry: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS in Medicine and surgery