Job ID 27206
Experience 1 Year
In need of a skilled cardiac surgeon. To do this, you’ll need to work closely with our cardiologists. Treatment of circulatory or cardiovascular system disorders, including diagnosis, testing, and treatment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patient evaluation includes interviews, physical examinations, symptom analysis, and medical tests.
- Do exercise testing, diagnostic imaging tests, and cardiac catheterizations; may perform or recommend treatments like echocardiograms
- Patients’ test results analyzed
- Help with heart surgery if needed.
- After surgery, keep an eye on the patient’s recovery.
- Prescribe medicines and keep track of the patient’s consumption
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: 1 to 10 years of experience As a medical cardiologist
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Consultant Interventional Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum