Job ID 26715
Experience 2 Years
A specialist in the field of cardiology is required. As a cardiologist, you’ll provide patients with a comprehensive range of heart and circulation services, as well as treatment options. A wide range of cardiovascular tests, diagnoses, and treatment recommendations are relied upon by patients. Patients with serious medical conditions require heart doctors to be able to make important decisions about their care and be emotionally resilient. Collaboration skills in a number of contexts are also crucial.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Examination and assessment of the patient’s health
- Patients should be given health advice
- Treat chronic cardiovascular disorders by prescribing the right medications
- Diagnose and assess heart-related problems in patients.
- Execute surgical treatments on individuals suffering from cardiac problems
- Measuring and tracking patient health improvement
- Student residents are to be supervised and educated
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: 2 to 10 years of experience As a medical cardiologist
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Consultant Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum