Experience 1 Year
We are hiring radiologists who can provide radiology services by directing and coordinating the services of radiology and diagnostic imaging procedures, overseeing staff, and operation of imaging equipment such as x-ray machines, fluoroscopes, CT scanners, or MRI equipment.
ROLES AND RESPOSIBILITIES –
1. Should be capable of using MRI machines and computed tomography machines.
2. Should be able to suggest alternative medical imaging techniques when necessary.
3. Should be capable of notifying patients about the medical imaging process.
4. Should be able to perform or direct radiology staff to carry out image-guided diagnostic procedures.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Senior Resident Job
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.80 lakh to 4.5 lakh per month
1. 1-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent social and patient management skills.
3. High critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
4. Must be a team player.
5. Good time management skills.
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaborative skills.
2. Demonstrating and understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details oriented with a passion for precision.