Experience 1 Year
Specialists in the field of medical imaging, such as radiologists, are needed for this project. Patients are diagnosed and treated using medical images, which are created and analyzed by doctors.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- MRIs and CT scans can provide images of the body that can be analyzed.
- Other medical experts can be informed of your results by helping you communicate with them.
- If necessary, a family member can be notified.
- Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty and transhepatic biliary drainage are examples of procedures.
- It is possible to improve your image quality by working with a lab tech.
- Think about consulting with other radiologists and specialists for help and guidance.
- When resuscitation, blood loss, or infection are involved, particular protocols must be followed.
- So that they can make an educated decision, let your patients know about different possibilities.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh to 4.5 lakh per month
1. 1-5 years of experience in this field./
2. Excellent patient management and social service skills.
3. Maintain basic reasoning and critical thinking skills.
4. You must cooperate with people and be empathetic to patients.
5. You must have extensive experience in the use of diagnostic equipment.
1. Special qualifications indicate achievement characterized by patience and exciting potential.
2. Communicate and understand patient preferences.
3. A solid passion for precision.