Experience 2 Years
We need excellent radiologists to provide image management services by guiding and coordinating the radiology and imaging systems departments. Analysis and management of employees is also a requirement. X-ray, fluoroscopy, CT scan, or ultrasound devices are examples of what you need to use.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Able to use MRI and CT machines.
2. Special clinical imaging strategies will also be activated if it is important.
3. Must be able to educate patients on clinical imaging.
4. Must be able to instruct radiologists to operate the radiological imaging symptom control system.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 5 lakh per month
1. 2 to 5 years of experience in this field.
2. Excellent patient management and social service skills.
3. Continuing basic reasoning skills and critical thinking skills.
4. Essentially, you must be cooperative.
5. You must have good experience in using diagnostic machines.
1. The special certification shows a track record marked by great tolerance and exciting possibilities.
2. Communicate and understand the patient’s preferences.
3. Rigorous passion for precision.