Job ID 33285
We are looking for radiologists who specialize in detecting and treating wounds and diseases using medical imaging techniques (tests such as X-rays, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine, the positron. Emission tomography (PET), and ultrasound.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain and build knowledge, take part in continuing education programs.
- In the areas of medicines, resuscitation, emergencies, power outages, and infection control, implement protocols.
- Advice on the types and amounts of radiological equipment required to maintain premises
- Participate in radiology-related research initiatives.
- Radiation from radiographs (x-rays), high-energy sources, or natural or manufactured radioisotopes can be used to treat malignant interior or external growths
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: MD Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.