Experience 1 Year
An analytical radiologist is needed to join our medical team. It is your job as a radiologist to generate visual representations of specific parts of the body so that medical issues may be diagnosed and treatments can be tracked. Being a successful Radiologist requires the ability to employ medical imaging technologies such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasonography (Ultrasound), or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Imaging-guided diagnostic procedures performed or directed by radiology personnel.
- Image quality is improved by working with radiology lab professionals.
- Diagnoses are made by interpreting the findings of diagnostic imaging techniques.
- The ability to communicate and discuss results and diagnoses with medical professionals.
- The compilation of results and diagnoses in a written report.
- Whenever required, following medical protocols for resuscitation or other emergency conditions such as bleeding, infection, or other emergency scenarios.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
1. 1-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.80 lakh to 4 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum