Job ID 26730
We are looking for a pathologist who can carry out research and tests of medical samples in the field of diagnosis and treatment. Anyone who can examine blood samples and help us monitor and monitor infection. He or she will be responsible for carrying out laboratory tests.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
1. Can provide a clinical interpretation or advice based on the results of the test.
2. Must be capable to perform the required tests and supervise them.
Role – Pathologist Doctor
Functional Area – Clinics and hospitals
Industry Type – Healthcare
Qualification – MBBS/MD
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.5 lakh To 5 lakh.
1. Comprehensive understanding of medicine and Biology.
2. The ability to think logically.
3. The ability to take criticism and function well under pressure.
4. Having the capacity to administer tests and diagnose with accuracy.
1. To return the patient to full health, you must arrange as many follow-up appointments as possible.
2. Stay up to date with pathological and medical practice developments.