Job ID 40529
Experience 1 Year
An ophthalmologist is needed to treat eye conditions such as glaucoma and squints. An ophthalmologist can treat patients of any age, including preterm infants and the elderly. Management and administration skills are valued highly. Excellent hand-eye coordination is essential. It is easy to understand the eyes’ functions, anatomy, and disorders. You will need to have excellent physics and math skills and strong organizational, communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Patients should receive high-quality medical care.
- Systemic or topically prescribing and delivering ophthalmic or pain-management medication
- Here’s a look at the latest developments in diagnosing, treating, and managing eye diseases.
- For the examination of the eyes, magnifiers and ophthalmometers can be used.
- Legally blind people can be certified by surgeons.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Ophthalmologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum