Job ID 31480
We are searching for a dedicated nurse committed to improving patient health. Patient-centred and empathetic caregiver with experience working in urgent care and high-volume environments. Culturally aware, with excellent planning, diagnostic, and mentoring skills.
Role and Responsibilities
- Clarifying the patient’s needs, paying attention to them, and acting on them.
- Creating a caring environment by providing psychological support.
- Responsibilities include addressing patient needs.
- Preparing people for exams and administering regular diagnostic tests (monitor pulse, blood pressure, and temperature, deliver medications and injections, etc.)
- Monitor and document the patient’s condition and the services provided.
- Handle medical emergencies.
- Workload administration.
- All care requirements and standards must be met.
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: ANM/GNM Nursing Staff
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button
Call us on 09873770804 or Email your CV on Doctifyindia@gmail.com