Radiologists are needed to gather and analyze medical images in order to diagnose and treat illnesses. Diagnostic radiologists are needed, especially those who can assess ultrasounds, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and computed tomography (CT).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patients should be positioned such that the best possible images may be taken.
- Collaborate with lab specialists to guarantee that the pictures you submit are of high quality.
- Additional doctors should be consulted about the results of the testing.
- Talk to the patient and, if required, family members about the findings.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems with the assistance of engineers.
- To assist doctors in their diagnosis, transform X-rays as quickly as feasible.
- To create accurate scans, prepare the radiological equipment for use.
- Review medical records and interview patients to gain a better knowledge of their medical history in order to prepare for imaging.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: DMRD/MD Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.80 lakh to 4.5 lakh per month
1. 0-5 years of experience in this field.
2. Excellent patient management and social service skills.
3. Maintain basic reasoning and critical thinking skills.
4. You must cooperate with people and be empathetic to patients.
5. You must have extensive experience in the use of diagnostic equipment.
1. Special qualifications indicate achievement characterized by patience and exciting potential.
2. Communicate and understand patient preferences.
3. A solid passion for precision.