Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an MD medicine doctor. He/she should be able to examine patients and able to prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, treatment regimens to treat the identified medical conditions and also maintain the patient’s confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should be able to order and discuss test results with patients
- He/she must collect the patient’s past medical records and study them carefully.
- He/she must have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- He/she must be able to teach pain management techniques.
- He/she must ensure that all allergy information is up-to-date before prescribing medication/treatment.
- He/she must examine if there is any need for therapies and/or medicines and prescribe them to the patient.
- He/she must discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients and their families.
- He/she should be able to make quick decisions under crucial circumstances.
- He/she must refer patients to other specialists if required.
- He/she must create and record the patient’s daily progress.
- He/she must be mentally as well as physically strong enough to work for long hours.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- He/she should keep detailed notes of appointments of patients, including tests, treatments prescribed, and test results as well.
- He/she should be polite and show empathy towards the patient and their families.
- He/she must make regular checkups and ensure there is no danger to the patient’s health.
- He/she must be able to work under stressful circumstances.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V at [email protected] or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
Role: MD Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/DNB/MD Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.75 lakh To 5 lakh.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
5. Time management.