Experience 1 Year
An experienced neurologist is needed to join our growing team. Diagnose and treat patients with brain or central nervous system disorders in this position. Tests and diagnostics, treatment plans, and collaboration with patients’ physicians and surgeons are all part of treating neurological disorders.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- It is important to do diagnostic investigations, imaging examinations, EEG tests, and biopsies.
- You’ll need to look at the patient’s results from lab testing, blood work, and spinal fluid analysis.
- Establish the patient’s schedule, duties, and medical needs.
- Assist the patient in reaching his or her goal by developing pharmacological or treatment methods.
- Prescribing medication and keeping track of the patient’s usage is essential.
- Refer patients to physicians or other treatment alternatives.
- Consult with a neurosurgeon and other surgeons when it comes to patient operations.
Role: Neurologist Doctor
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable