Job ID 36262
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male/Female
We are in need of a skilled Orthopedist who can cure musculoskeletal injuries and diseases through both surgical and medical processes. One is responsible for injecting, manipulating, fracturing, and casting broken bones, diagnosing injuries or other diseases related to bones, joints, and ligaments, and treating related disorders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Obtaining a patient’s history by using specialized equipment to know the state of manufacture and damage and select the best possible treatment to cure the pain.
- Keep good communication with the patient
- Acute and chronic injuries and pain must be resolved.
- He/She should provide preoperative and postoperative care.
1. The test should be very accurate in diagnosis and application.
2. Must have the ability to make rational decisions and solve problems.
3. You need to organize yourself well to succeed.
4. Candidates should have strong leadership and teamwork.
5. The ability to work sympathetically with patients or family members is essential.
1. Musculoskeletal disorders should be treated for all ages.
2. Medical services should be provided to patients.