Job ID 28913
Experience 1 Year
As part of our interdisciplinary healthcare dream team, we are looking for an Orthopedic Surgeon to join our dynamic, interdisciplinary dream team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement surgical techniques to repair damaged or shattered bones when needed
- Patients’ recuperation can be aided by prescribing the required medicines.
- Supervisor of nurses and other medical workers in the organization.
- The healing process of patients should be closely monitored to see whether any changes should be made to the patient’s treatment plan
- The physiologist can assist in the patient’s therapy process and give further medical care.
- Educate family members of patients on methods they may help them during their healing process.
- Set up a post-surgery rehabilitation plan that will assist with the patient’s recovery
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiableble
Role – Orthopedic Surgeon Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH