Job ID 40607
We are seeking a radiology specialist with a keen mind and a flair for problem solving. You must be flexible and determined. People-oriented and adaptable. You should be active and attentive. A sharp analytical mind is essential. At least one to two years experience in the field is required.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The appointee will diagnose and treat injuries using medical imaging
- You must be kind to your patients while they are receiving x-rays
- It would be a great help if you were well-organized
- This job requires patience and calmness
- You should be flexible and work with the patient
- This job requires that you have an interest in photography.
- Good observation skills are essential.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DMRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum