Apply for the cardiologist doctor, who are interested in the cardiologist jobs. You are responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease. You promote cardiovascular health and rehabilitate those who have undergone surgery or treatment for cardiovascular disease. Non-invasive cardiologists specialize in intubation to examine patients with blocked arteries. Cardiologist intervention is responsible for regulating cardiovascular processes to treat or treat disease.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patient records should be kept.
- For the purpose of diagnosis and understanding, tests should be conducted
- Use medical imaging equipment (MRI / CT) for your benefit
- Perform surgical procedures
- Discuss symptoms and treatment options with the patient
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiology Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum