Experience 2 Years
We are searching for expert the Specialists in the field of medical imaging, such as radiologists. In order to diagnose and treat patients, they create and analyze medical pictures.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Images of the body can be taken using MRIs and CT scans, which can then be examined.
- Assist in informing and communicating with other medical professionals about the results of your testing.
- A family member can be informed if required.
- Operations include percutaneous transluminal angioplasty and transhepatic biliary drainage.
- Lab technicians can help you achieve the best possible image quality.
- Consider asking other radiologists and experts for advice.
- There are specific protocols that must be followed when resuscitation, blood loss, or infection are involved
- Disclose other options to your patients so they may make an informed decision.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: MD Radiologist job
1. 2-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 4.50 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum