Job ID 26767
Seeking pathologists who can assist with testing blood samples, monitoring and tracking blood infections. They are responsible for conducting laboratory tests. They will be able to assist other health care providers in making an accurate diagnosis.
Roles and Responsibilities –
1. Must have the necessary testing and oversight skills.
2. Can provide clinical interpretation or advice based on test results.
Role – Pathologist Doctor
Functional Area – Clinics and hospitals
Industry Type – Healthcare
Qualification – MBBS/MD
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.75 lakh To 4.50 lakh.
Pathology Skills –
1. Understanding in-depth about Medicine and Biology.
2. Ability to think analytically.
3. Ability to listen to criticism and work well under pressure.
4. Ability to manage tests and obtain accurate results.
- Duties –
1. Follow-up plans to return the patient to full health should be as constant as possible.
2. Obtain up-to-date information in the field of pathology and medical practice.