Experience 1 Year
We are looking for people specializing in orthopedics. It requires the ability to use both non-surgical and surgical methods to treat a variety of musculoskeletal problems, including sports-related injuries, joint pain, and back pain.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Be able to collect, record, and maintain patient information and records.
2. Treatments, surgery, medications, etc. need to be prescribed and managed.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 5 lakh.
Role – Orthopedics Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH
1. An excellent technique for use in precision and diagnostic tests.
2. You must have strong decision-making, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
3. Need to have good organizational strength.
4. Requires strong skills for leadership and teamwork.
5. Working with patients and their families essentially requires care and compassion.
1. To treat patients of all ages with musculoskeletal disorders.
2. You must be able to deliver medical care to patients.