Job ID 37038
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health administrations such as pelvic examinations, cervical cytology, risk testing and diagnosis and treatment of genital infections. Endometriosis, infertility, uterine cysts and pelvic discomfort are often conceptual system problems.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You need to make a clear decision to complete the required test.
- You must have the will to distinguish dangerous changes in the vital structure of the patient.
- You must have the will to talk about the subtleties with the patients and their families.
- You should try not to tire the patient and give a quiet and safe environment.
- When times are bad, you need to find a solution in the exam to oversee things quickly.
- You have to be a Awesome communicator.
- To maintain the balance of the field, you should not disclose the patient’s tactile data to anyone.
- If the patient or his family needs it, you should have the option to talk about the situation and provide them with test results.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: MBBS,MS/MD Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum