Job ID 38813
Experience 1 Year
A gynecologist is a specialist who has some expertise in female reproductive wellbeing. They analyze and treat issues identified with the female regenerative lot. This incorporates the uterus, fallopian cylinders, and ovaries and bosoms.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gives short term gynecology administrations all through allotted facility areas.
- Gives ongoing gynecology administrations, including new born child conveyance and related surgeries, at accomplice clinics.
- Partakes in Clinical Outcomes Program and work towards meeting authoritative focuses for all measurements.
- Keeps up with the necessary efficiency assumptions for time spent in center.
- Screen patients throughout the span of pregnancies.
- Treat diseases of the cervix, ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Teaching patients on regenerative medical problems and infection avoidance.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologists’ Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part time/Locum
Experience: Minimum 1 Years of experience in the medical Gynecologist/OBS