Experience 2 Years
Finding radiologists that specialize in taking and analyzing medical images in order to diagnose and treat illnesses We need diagnostic radiologists who are able to analyze ultrasounds, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and computed tomography (CT).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inquiring about a patient’s health history to ensure they won’t be harmed by various medical imaging methods
- Suggest other medical imaging procedures if needed.
- An educational procedure that informs individuals about medical imaging
- MRI and CT scanners are utilized.
- Radiology personnel performs or directs imaging-guided diagnostic procedures.
- Contributing to the greatest possible picture quality for radiology lab technicians
- The findings of diagnostic imaging techniques are used to determine a patient’s diagnosis.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: MD Consultant Radiologist
1. 2-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.80 lakh to 4.5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum