Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health services, including pelvic tests, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and detection and treatment of vaginal infections. They diagnose and treat diseases of the reproductive system such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better solutions.
- He/she should be able mentally strong enough to perform the surgery when it is necessary.
- He/she must keep and create a record of the patient’s condition.
- He/she must be able to determine whether a C-section is necessary to protect the baby and the mother.
- He/she must have great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- He/she should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- He/she must maintain the confidentiality of the patient.
- He/she must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- He/she must show compassion and patience towards patients.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.80 lakh to 4.5 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: MBBS,MS/MD Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Experience: Minimum 1 Year of experience in the medical Gynecologist/OBS