Job ID 36570
We need a cardiologist for our hospital. As a cardiologist, he must be able to diagnose and treat patients with persistent chronic diseases, respond to emergencies, manipulate the bio-stimulation of the heart, and treat problems such as arrhythmias.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patient examination and assessment of health
- Health advice should be offered to patients.
- By providing the proper medicines, you can treat chronic cardiovascular diseases.
- Diagnosis and assessment of cardiac issues in patients
- Execute surgical procedures on patients with heart issues
- The progress of patient health can be measured and tracked
- Students have to be monitored and educated while they are in residence.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum