Job ID 31445
Experience 1 Year
We are going to hire a radiologist doctor, who are physician who are a specialist in taking and analyzing medical images to diagnose and treat illness. Doctor must be intelligent in radiologist field.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizing MRIs and CT scans, get pictures of the body and analyze them.
- Communicate with other physicians and discuss test findings with them
- Consider sharing the results with family members if necessary
- Execute operations such as transhepatic biliary drainage, catheter insertion, and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty
- To ensure image quality, work with the lab technicians.
- Other radiologists and other professionals can provide you with valuable advice
- Be sure to follow the process in case of resuscitation, blood loss, infection, or any other emergency.
- With patients, discuss different alternatives
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
1. 1-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum