Job ID 28834
Experience 1 Year
When it comes to diagnosing children from infancy to young adulthood, we’re looking for pediatrics who’s an expert in the field. A family’s well-being depends on educating parents about their children’s health and safety, as well as their nutritional and fitness needs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. They should be capable of collecting patient information and their medical history.
2. They should be capable of prescribing and administering treatments, medications, or vaccines.
Role: MBBS/DNB Pediatrician Jobs
Functional area: Medical health care.
Industry: Hospitals and clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2.5 lakh to 5 lakh.
1. The ability to establish contact with children is important as it results in excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Needs strong managerial, diagnostic, and analytic capabilities.
3. Good organizational skills are required.
4. Strong leadership and teamwork skills are required.
5. As a caregiver, you must be full of love and compassion for the children as well as their families.
1. Babies and children must be treated with respect.
2. It’s essential to help newborns and patients.