Job ID 31202
Experience 1 Year
We are anticipating employing a cardiologist, who will be considered answerable for teaching patients and families on post strategy care and potential inconveniences. Should screen patient and train on various approaches to forestall sickness and further develop wellbeing.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A patient’s health should be examined and evaluated.
- It is possible to treat chronic cardiovascular diseases with the proper medicines.
- Diagnosis and assessment of cardiovascular disease in patients
- Cardiovascular surgery is recommended for patients with heart issues.
- A patient’s health can be measured and tracked.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum