Job ID 25513
Experience 3 Years
Seeking out orthopedics. To deal with numerous musculoskeletal issues, along with sports activities injuries, joint pain, and returned troubles, each surgical and non-surgical strategy should be used.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Patient facts and records will be amassed and analyzed.
2. Prescribing and dealing with treatments along with surgical treatment and medication are very critical.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 5 lakhs.
Role- Specialist Orthopedics Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH
1. The diagnostic test ought to be very accurate in prognosis and application.
2. Must have the ability to make rational decisions and clear up problems.
3. Organizational skills required.
4. Candidates ought to have a robust experience of leadership and teamwork.
5. The capability to deal empathetically with patients or family members is vital.
1. Patients of every age have to be treated for musculoskeletal problems.
2. Clinical services need to be delivered to patients.