We are looking for a gynecologist who has medical knowledge of dealing with the health of the female reproductive system. He/she should be able to provide examinations, diagnoses, and treatment to women of all ages, and provide medical care to women who are dealing with reproductive cancers and fertility issues.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she must perform annual and regular examinations on patients to diagnose the patient’s conditions.
- He/she should be able mentally strong enough to perform the surgery when it is necessary.
- He/she must keep the record of the patient’s condition up to date.
- He/she must be able to determine whether a C-section is necessary to protect the baby and the mother.
- He/she must have great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- He/she must maintain follow-ups to ensure a speedy recovery of the patient.
- He/she should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- He/she must maintain the confidentiality of the patient.
- He/she must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- He/she must be compassionate and understanding towards patients.
- STD testing
- Female reproductive complaints
- Abnormal periods
- Heavy bleeding
- Anything related to vagina and uterus, ovaries, etc
- contraceptive counseling
Perks and benefits: Salary up to 1.5 lakh to 3.5 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent Job/Locum